Red-on-line provides global legal monitoring & compliance solutions in Environment, Health & Safety (EHS). Our solutions include Content, Consulting and Software helping large organizations to manage their EHS risks.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to join our Client Services team and support our projects delivered on the DACH market.
The Project Manager will manage, implement and deliver software projects from inception to launch on the EMEA market for international organizations, with the objective to deliver the software solution that meets the needs of the customers.
- Responsible for meeting the project’s objectives and the client’s expectations
- Manage the project throughout the various phases of its life cycle
- Define the best strategy and approach to produce the project’s deliverables
- Elaborate and manage the project governance
- Apply the project management framework and ensure a high-quality delivery
- Identify and mitigate the project risks, assess and manage impacts as required
- Track issues and ensure appropriate action plans are established and monitored
- Communicate relevant and timely information to stakeholders to ensure visibility of progress, budget/expenditure, risks, issues and associated with delivery
- Animate and provide project status during steering committees to Managing Directors and project sponsors
- Act as liaison between the client organization and our product team to provide input and influence the product roadmap
- Support the Sales cycle by defining Service offers during the RFP process
- Coach and mentor others project managers and consultants
Skills and experience:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing international IT projects (software or infra)
- Project management skills with proven results of successful implementations (waterfall or agile approach)
- Fluent in English and native speaker in German, because your will have to communicate with clients in a professional context
- Great communication skills, comfortable communicating with various stakeholders
- Strong service orientation, ability to act in the best interest of the clients
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Team Player and a natural coach
- Can-Do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Operate comfortably at management level
- Experience in HSE or legal compliance software is a plus
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in computer science, business administration or project management
- Project Management certification (CPM, Prince2, PMP)
- Process improvement certification (Lean, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Agile certification (PSM, CSM, PMI-ACP, SSM) is a plus
What we offer:
We know great people make great companies. Red-on-line is defined by people and passion, and powered by knowledge and innovation. Everything we do is centred on trust, integrity and respect. Our collaborative approach drives creativity across our markets; and our focus on giving teams ownership and allows us to build an entrepreneurial culture where our people and brands can thrive and grow.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised, celebrated and rewarded. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
Apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
If, in addition to varied and challenging tasks, you are looking for work in a motivated and friendly team at eye level, you have come to the right place. We offer you a secure job, a wide range of development opportunities and a modern environment.
Please send your application documents (CV preferably in English) including your salary expectations via the online application form or by e-mail to jobs: email@example.com
an Infopro Digital company
Herr Ulrich Remme
Human Resources Director DACH
+49 251 7805 700